Parent Line Confidential Texting Service
Please do not send your child to school if she/he has been unwell the previous night or prior to coming to school in the morning. We have no facilities for looking after sick children and it is unfair to your child and the other children in the class. Likewise please encourage your child to have good attendance as missing school does impact upon their performance. Children must not return to school for 48 hours after being sick or suffering from diarrhoea.
It may occasionally be necessary for children to receive medicine during the school day. In the interests of safety the school must have a written request from the parents stating:
- the name of the medication
- the dose to be administered
- the time the drug needs to be administered.
- Our school welcomes children with asthma. Parents are asked to inform us on admission. We have a clear Asthma Policy and all our staff recognise the need for medication to be close to hand at all times.
- We fully support the integration of children affected by asthma into the full life of the school as far as they are able.
Please Click on the links below for important information about scarlet fever: